Saturday, October 14th between 12PM-2PM
Support Hurricane Victims
Weeks after Hurricane Irma and Maria, much of Puerto Rico is without power and in need of medical aid, food, and water. In response, Alabaster Homes is hosting a 'Pumpkin Patch in the City' event with all funds raised going directly to The Red Cross and Hurricane Irma and Maria aid. Event details below.
- Visit the Alabaster Homes Red Cross Fundraising Page
- Make any donation you can (suggested minimum is $25)
- RSVP to our event by clicking the button below
- On Saturday, October 14th, bring your donation receipt to the event located at
Suite 301-1788 West Broadway
- Choose any pumpkin (for free!) and enjoy free food, drinks, face-painting and activities at our 'Pumpkin Patch in the City'
From all of us at Alabaster Homes, thank you in advance for your donation and support of this important cause.